Go to top
- Cost vs value – the more efficient the appliance, the more expensive it is likely to be, but you’ll make these savings back in reduced running costs.
- Size – as with any kind of appliance, it’s a good idea to check that you’ve got enough space for it.
- Energy consumption – as well as the efficiency grade, you will also find energy consumption information on each appliance. This is the amount of electricity the appliance uses during operation.
- Noise – certain types of appliances can be noisy. If this is a concern, look out for models that have a quiet operation feature.
- Features – No matter what type of appliance you are buying, they all come with different features. Compare your options to see which one best fits your preferences.